Noah Lamaide is a 12 year old American Kid and lives in Wisconsin. Noah really does speak for America at his website called Noah’s Dream Catcher Network. I really like Noah’s website because it is not about him. This is a website where Noah takes up a cause to help other people which is something all of us should do. [Read more…]
We celebrate Martin Luther King Day and few people realize that Martin Luther King, Jr. was Republican. Martin Luther King, Jr. was Republican for many reasons that seem to be forgotten in today’s political arena.
As a kid either conservative or liberal is is unlikely that you will get this information from the news media. I have listed here a number of reasons why he was a Republican and everyone should learn and know these reasons. While I am a Conservative kid this information is true though the liberals will often try to convince you that it is not.
Martin Luther King, Jr. was Republican and this is why
- Since its founding the Republican party has been the party of anti-slavery.
- The Republican party has championed freedom and civil rights for blacks.
- It was the Democrats who fought to keep blacks in slavery.
- It was the Republicans who fought to free blacks from slavery.
- Republicans amended the Constitution to grant blacks freedom (13th Amendment), citizenship (14th Amendment) and the right to vote (15th Amendment).
- Republicans passed the civil rights laws of the 1860s.
- Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act of 1866 and the Reconstruction Act of 1867 that was designed to establish a new government system in the Democrat-controlled South, one that was fair to blacks.
- The Democrats started the Ku Klux Klan.
- In 1912 Democrat President Woodrow Wilson kicked all of the blacks out of federal government jobs.
- It was Republicans who founded the Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
- Republican Sen. Everett Dirksen from Illinois was key to the passage of civil rights legislation in 1957, 1960, 1964 and 1965.
- It was Republican Sen. Dirksen wrote the language for the Civil Rights Act of 1968 which prohibited discrimination in housing.
- In the 1960’s Dr. King fought Democrats who tried to keep blacks from entering schools by turning fire hoses and dogs on them.
- It was a Republican President Dwight Eisenhower who pushed to pass the Civil Rights Act of 1957.
- Republican President Eisenhower sent troops to Arkansas to desegregate schools.
- While Democrat President Truman is credited for issuing an executive order to desegregate the military it was Republican Eisenhower who took action to end segregation in the military.
- While Democrat President Kennedy is lauded as a proponent to civil rights Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil Rights Act while he was a senator, as did Democrat Sen. Al Gore Sr.
- After Kennedy became President he opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King, a march that was organized by A. Phillip Randolph, a black Republican.
- Democrat Atty. Gen. Robert Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI and wiretapped on suspicion of being a Communist in an attempt to undermine Dr. King.
- Democrat Sen. Robert Byrd (W.Va.),who was a former member of the Ku Klux Klan, called Dr. King a “trouble-maker” who starts trouble, but runs like a coward. after trouble is ignited. It was only a few weeks later that Dr. King returned to Memphis and was assassinated on April 4, 1968.
During the pasts 35-450 years the Democrats have gained a stronghold on the black vote through making promises they have not kept and telling lies about the Republican party. The mainstream media made up of mostly liberals supports the lies of Democrats and Liberals and tell lies about Republican and Conservatives and today most black Americans vote for Democrats.
If you want to know the truth about Democrats just take a look at the inner cities that the Democrats and liberals have been running for these past 35-45 years Poor blacks and poor whites are complaining about the same problems. The Democrats blame the Republicans for the problems in inner-cities while at the same time doing everything they can to incite black Americans and they in turn vote against the Republicans who actually offer poor people of all races the best opportunity for success in the United States of America.
All Americans need to see the truth about how Democrats promotes slavery and promoted the Ku Klux Klan. You need to put your foot down and fight for the truth. You may also want to watch Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Was A Republican
To learn more about why Martin Luther King, Jr. was Republican and other well known black leaders, visit National Black Republican Association (NBRA)
Cody Alicea is a great kid because he is a kid that speaks for America. For 2 months Cody rode his bike to his Middle school in California with an American flag on it. Freedom week comes along and Cody was told that some students had complained and made threats and he could no longer ride his bike on the school grounds with the American flag attached to it.
Cody is a proud American kid that wanted to display the American flag to honor veterans just like all of us should. Cody said, “In this country we’re supposed to be free. And I should be able to wave my flag wherever I want to. And they’re telling me I can’t.” You’re right Cody and just like Obama way too many people and schools seem to be apologizing for being American. I guess some people think it is okay to burn the flag but you aren’t supposed to display it. Maybe if you had been running around with a gangster sign that would have been okay but an American flag no way!
The School Superintendent Edward Parraz said that some kids complained and threatened violence so they told Cody he would have to remove the flag from his bike. The superintendent said. “The First Amendment is important. We want the kids to respect it, understand it, and with that comes a responsibility.” The superintendent also said, “Our Hispanic, you know, kids will, you know, bring their Mexican flags and they’ll display it, and then of course the kids would do the American flag situation, and it does cause kind of a racial tension which we don’t really want.”
Mr. Parraz needs to get it in his big head that this is the United States and that responsibility also includes respecting the flag of the country you live in and not threatening violence. It also means that the school has to be responsible and handle the threats and not just do the easy thing. This kid Cody deserves lots of apologies and has a right to show that he loves America.
During Freedom week Cody was told to remove the American flag from his bike. Freedom week is the week that celebrates the coming down of the Berlin Wall, the Marines birthday and also Veterans day. I wonder if the school is so liberal that Freedom scares them?
I understand that Mr. Parraz did finally get a little bit smarter and a little bit braver when he decided to face up to the trouble makers and allow Cody to keep his flag on his bike.
I hope that Cody will come on Kids Speak for America and leave a comment or small article so people that don’t watch or listen to the news can get his point of view.
Meet Jonathan Krohn. Reading his book Defining Conservatism and watching his videos has perhaps made him the best known Conservative kid – at least to me! In the words of Jonathan that I received at Twitter, “I’m not a Conservative. I’m a freethinker…” Freethinker or Conservative this is a kid that in my view certainly speaks for America and does it very well!
Born March 1, 1995 Jonathan has been interested in politics since the age of 9. Jonathan is a political writer, commentator and all around good guy.
At age 13 Jonathan wrote and published Defining Conservatism. Shortly thereafter he wowed CPAC – Conservative Political Action Conference with a 2-3 minute speech.
Jonathan has explained Conservatism on numerous radio and television shows, in print and as a favored speaker at a number of political gatherings.
Jonathan is a kid that youth of all ages and adults can learn a lot from.
A big OoRah for Jonathan.
Jonathan speaking at CPAC at age 13
Jonathan Krohn at age 14 on CBS Washington Unplugged
Jonathan Krohn at age 15 in Politico interview
A conservative kid and a liberal kid were walking into the school cafeteria and saw a hungry kid that did not have a dollar to buy lunch. The conservative kid took a dollar out of his pocket and gave it to the hungry kid. While they were eating lunch the conservative kid gave the hungry kid some ideas on how he could earn lunch money.
The liberal kid was so impressed that the next day when they came across a hungry kid he told the hungry kid about the schools free lunch program. He then reached into the conservative kids pocket took out a dollar and gave it to the hungry kid.