You may be surprised to learn that Dr. Martin Luther King was Republican. As kids we are often taught a very liberal education. History is often revised to demonstrate This video was prepared by the National Black Republican Association and it explains why Martin Luther King was Republican. This is good information that the liberal news media will not share with you. You may also want to read this Kids Speak for America article on Learn more about Dr. Martin Luther King.
John F. Kennedy assassination occurred November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas. On this date kids and adults were glued to their television sets in shock as they mourned the death of the 35th president of the United States. As kids we should not dwell on the John F. Kennedy Assassination alone, we also need to learn more about who this man was. [Read more…]
Louisiana Senator Elbert Lee Guillory previously a Democrat in now a Republican. In this video Senator Guillory explains why he chose to become a Republican and why he believes this would be the right decision for all of his black brothers and sisters.
We celebrate Martin Luther King Day and few people realize that Martin Luther King, Jr. was Republican. Martin Luther King, Jr. was Republican for many reasons that seem to be forgotten in today’s political arena.
As a kid either conservative or liberal is is unlikely that you will get this information from the news media. I have listed here a number of reasons why he was a Republican and everyone should learn and know these reasons. While I am a Conservative kid this information is true though the liberals will often try to convince you that it is not.
Martin Luther King, Jr. was Republican and this is why
- Since its founding the Republican party has been the party of anti-slavery.
- The Republican party has championed freedom and civil rights for blacks.
- It was the Democrats who fought to keep blacks in slavery.
- It was the Republicans who fought to free blacks from slavery.
- Republicans amended the Constitution to grant blacks freedom (13th Amendment), citizenship (14th Amendment) and the right to vote (15th Amendment).
- Republicans passed the civil rights laws of the 1860s.
- Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act of 1866 and the Reconstruction Act of 1867 that was designed to establish a new government system in the Democrat-controlled South, one that was fair to blacks.
- The Democrats started the Ku Klux Klan.
- In 1912 Democrat President Woodrow Wilson kicked all of the blacks out of federal government jobs.
- It was Republicans who founded the Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
- Republican Sen. Everett Dirksen from Illinois was key to the passage of civil rights legislation in 1957, 1960, 1964 and 1965.
- It was Republican Sen. Dirksen wrote the language for the Civil Rights Act of 1968 which prohibited discrimination in housing.
- In the 1960’s Dr. King fought Democrats who tried to keep blacks from entering schools by turning fire hoses and dogs on them.
- It was a Republican President Dwight Eisenhower who pushed to pass the Civil Rights Act of 1957.
- Republican President Eisenhower sent troops to Arkansas to desegregate schools.
- While Democrat President Truman is credited for issuing an executive order to desegregate the military it was Republican Eisenhower who took action to end segregation in the military.
- While Democrat President Kennedy is lauded as a proponent to civil rights Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil Rights Act while he was a senator, as did Democrat Sen. Al Gore Sr.
- After Kennedy became President he opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King, a march that was organized by A. Phillip Randolph, a black Republican.
- Democrat Atty. Gen. Robert Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI and wiretapped on suspicion of being a Communist in an attempt to undermine Dr. King.
- Democrat Sen. Robert Byrd (W.Va.),who was a former member of the Ku Klux Klan, called Dr. King a “trouble-maker” who starts trouble, but runs like a coward. after trouble is ignited. It was only a few weeks later that Dr. King returned to Memphis and was assassinated on April 4, 1968.
During the pasts 35-450 years the Democrats have gained a stronghold on the black vote through making promises they have not kept and telling lies about the Republican party. The mainstream media made up of mostly liberals supports the lies of Democrats and Liberals and tell lies about Republican and Conservatives and today most black Americans vote for Democrats.
If you want to know the truth about Democrats just take a look at the inner cities that the Democrats and liberals have been running for these past 35-45 years Poor blacks and poor whites are complaining about the same problems. The Democrats blame the Republicans for the problems in inner-cities while at the same time doing everything they can to incite black Americans and they in turn vote against the Republicans who actually offer poor people of all races the best opportunity for success in the United States of America.
All Americans need to see the truth about how Democrats promotes slavery and promoted the Ku Klux Klan. You need to put your foot down and fight for the truth. You may also want to watch Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Was A Republican
To learn more about why Martin Luther King, Jr. was Republican and other well known black leaders, visit National Black Republican Association (NBRA)
Have you ever wondered how a Democrat could treat you like you’re an ant and there the lion and then be able to talk to you? Let me give you an example.
How would you feel if a Democrat and you were talking about politics and the Democrat said Republicans are a lazy group and you need to straighten up and work! Or he looked you in the eye and said, “Man you’re a Republican and all of you Republicans need to get off of your butt and do something because we Democrats are working all the time?” What would you say?
I would tell him you’re the party that’s needs to straighten up and stop spending so much money putting us kids so deep in debt we will never be able to dig out of all your crap. As far as not working that’s bull crap too because you like to sit on your lazy asses and ask for everything to be done for you and want hard working people to pay higher taxes to keep you on your lazy butts.
They would probably disagree with you and say something childish like, “You’re a traitor and you have no right to say that. It’s against the constitution to treat me like that and that’s bull crap what you’re saying.” To me that just shows how stupid they are and we already knew they were stupid or they wouldn’t have elected Obama, Reid, Pelosi and the rest of their mob. And what about the symbols of the Democrat party a lazy ass while the Republicans use a hardworking elephant!
I don’t know why Democrats think like they do. It’s like they are not normal in the head and they really need to pay attention to what they say.