1. When I say that I completed my homework I will be telling the truth.
2. I will keep my room clean without being forced to do so.
3. I will listen to the advice of my parents and understand that they know what is best for me.
4. I will not wait until the night before a school project is due and tell my parents that I need their help to complete.
5. I will go to bed on time without secretly playing video games when my parents think I am sleeping.
6. I will spend at least as much time learning about my school subjects as I do watching YouTube videos to learn how to be better at sports or video games.
7. I will show as much respect to my parents as I do to the friends of my parents who think I am the perfect kid.
8. I will stop using sugar on sugar coated cereal.
9. I will do my chores without arguing.
10. I will eat the dinner that has been prepared even though it isn’t chicken nuggets or pizza.